At Ethicos Institute, your health and wellbeing are our main priority. With growing concerns and daily changes, we will continue to provide information and support for our patients.
We are following Australian Government and West Australian Department of Health guidelines, with evidence-based protocols to minimise the risk of infection to patients and staff.
We are also exploring increasing our teleconferencing capabilities to offer
consultations and postoperative reviews.
At present, appointments and surgery schedules are proceeding under “business as usual”, please use the following links for daily updates: https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus
Please reschedule if:
– You (or a family member) has returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days and must self-isolate
– You feel unwell or have signs and symptoms of a cold or flu, please stay home
– You arrive for your appointment and have signs or symptoms of a cold or flu
When you attend your appointment please:
– Use the hand sanitiser provided at the desk and in the consult and treatment rooms
– Follow hand-rub guidelines of a minimum of 20 seconds, including between fingers and under nails
– Avoid handshakes, please use non-contact social greetings
– Avoid touching your face
– Cover coughs with a tissue and dispose immediately or cover your mouth with the inside of your elbow
If having surgery please:
– Follow hospital requests for information/extra screening questions before admission
– Contact us if you are feeling unwell, or have signs or symptoms of a cold or flu so we can reschedule your surgery
Our staff will:
– Provide hand-rub guidelines if you require, as all staff are trained in hand-washing techniques
– Ensure all surfaces of reception, consult and treatment rooms that you may contact are regularly wiped with antibacterial wipes
Please understand that these extra hygiene-related procedures apply to all visitors and staff that attend Ethicos Institute and if you have any further concerns Dr David Gillett, nursing and administrative staff can provide more information.
Thank you for your understanding in these uncertain times,
Ethicos Institute staff